Friday, June 18, 2010

The Silver Bear


I recently read a great book called The Silver Bear. I read that the book is the first by Derek Haas and I could hardly believe it. He's written screenplays before, but for a first book, it was amazing!!! This book is so exciting and has such an interesting story to it. The main character is an assassin named Columbus who is super cool! I kept thinking the whole book, come on Columbus it doesn't matter if you're an assassin, you still have a soft spot don't you? Now I realize it was crazy to think that because Columbus is such an amazing character in the fact that he is so realistic. He's a tough assassin and there's no changing that. Or at least not yet. I haven't gotten around to reading the sequel yet, but when I do, there will be another blog. This book is definitely worth reading. Derek Haas is a great author and I'm sure that the sequel is just as good, if not better.
~Miranda~

1 comment: